Four on the 4thDate: Wed, July 4th 2012
Additional Time Info: 8am
External Link: Event Website
The Four on the Fourth is a 4-mile run in Roanoke, Virginia that takes place on July 4th and benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Virginia.
· Starts on Reserve Avenue (near The Cambria Suites hotel)
· The course heads through Old Southwest on Franklin Road into downtown, coming back on Jefferson Street, before hitting the Greenway with the finish on Wiley Drive.
· Each runner receives a Four on the 4th beach towel
· Early registration (April 5 – May 31) is $25/person
· Late registration (June 1 – July 3) is $30/person
· Race day registration is $40